Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chuck and Vanessa? Ed and Jessica?


OMG, you guys. They go out? Apparently.
The couple, Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr, was spotted on a "doggie date" [how cute :)] in the Big Apple.
I love Jessica's outfit, btw. It's so preppy, but so chill, and I -love- the detail striped detail around the hat. Cute! Gosh, I might have to replicate that outfit soon. I did -not- know they went out, man, Jessica is so pretty, and Ed is still...very creepy looking. Ew, his face, I just can't get over that. Anyways, not calling him ugly, just creepy.
I think I'll post another post now.
Bye, kids!
Oo, and keep coming, hopefully my musings will get more interesting as time passes. I'm new to this, so I just blog about whatever pops into my head, that I would want to tell someone in person. Ooo, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment